The Institute was founded in 1992 and is based in Dublin City Centre with easy access from all parts of Dublin.
Dublin Institute of Design is an accredited QQI provider, an approved BTEC centre and an approved City & Guilds centre.
The Institute offers a wide range of full time and part time courses ranging from 6 week introductory courses to 3 year degree programmes.
Fashion Design courses
- 2 yr Higher National Diploma – Fashion Design
- 1 yr Higher National Certificate – Fashion Design
- 10-week Associate Certificate – Fashion Design
- Advanced Entry to Fashion Design Courses
Fashion Buying courses
- 1 yr Higher National Certificate – Fashion Buying
- 10-week Associate Certificate – Fashion Buying
Fashion Styling courses
- Certificate – Trend Forecasting Workshop
- Certificate – Fashion Styling: Commercial, Media and Editorial
- Certificate – Personal Shopping and Image Consultancy